Request : 1991 Saracen catalogue scan please!! SORTED!

did you see this thread?

I believe Simon from Saracen has all the catalogues and he is intending to upload them :D

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... kili+flyer

Just to set the record straight – this is our first Cr-Mo prototype.
Its hand made by Mark Reily of Enigma, in the UK, to our geoemtry and frame spec. So its not “just a rebadged” Enigma. We went to Enigma because they build first class frames and are trying to keep UK building skills alive.
Frames or bikes? Good question. We’re looking at both options + different colour options! The purple one looks very very nice but for me its the mint colour attached – How much did I want that bike when I was a nipper??!!? The colour of this one is from the 1988-89 catalog, all of which I am lucky to have on my desk lol.
Saracen never did a £60 full-susser for Halfords. And under Madsion the 2010 range will not be sold through Halfords.
Right, I guess I better get over to retrobike and get the saracen catalogs up.
Cheers
Simon

John may have his email if you want to give him a nodge, could save you a long trip :D [/quote]

I did get quite excited when, after a whole week away without the internet, I came back to see this thread back at the top.

Hopefully Simon at Saracen will upload his catalogue stash to an eagerly expectant public.
I might consider looking at buying a new bike if he does...

Easy_Rider":2hvp9ut8 said:
did you see this thread?

I believe Simon from Saracen has all the catalogues and he is intending to upload them :D

John may have his email if you want to give him a nodge, could save you a long trip :D
[/quote]

JV doesn't have the details, are you on STW, can you contact this dude?

At last the day has come! :xmas-cool:
Excellent work Neill. When are you visiting Saracen HQ? It's very good of them to let you loose in the archive...

drystonepaul":207xwnkg said:
When are you visiting Saracen HQ? It's very good of them to let you loose in the archive...

This month hopefully.....they seem ever so slightly concerned I might spy on their prototypes, the thing is I wouldn't even look if they were in the same room as me, modern bikes don't float my boat :cool:

Back