East Midlands Area chat and rides thread

depends if any of my lights have arrived by then or not.

i dont think the 1 from china will be with me by then its only just been packed :/

but i have ordered a head torch off ebay which may be with me by then.

i'll have to let you know nearer wednesday

BTW noticed at netto they have a head torch for £1.99 and its pretty damned good 12led 4 settings.

have to wait and see how it fairs with this supposed 5w head torch that costs twice as much off ebay.

Gents, I am organising a Lincoln meet on Saturday 21 November, all welcome!

Sorry to have to miss this. Returning from a week in Wales which also bu**ered up the Wobble on the previous weekend. :(

ditto - with a weekend pass used up the weekend before at the Wobble this one's out of the question - same reason I can't do Mark's Farleton Fell one either :(

6.30 Ticknall car park tomorrow night. Who's in?

Suggest we do the Stanton loop backwards :shock: Calke should be great at night.

Just you, me and Khane by the looks of it - Colin's still unwell after his swine flu jab last friday and Tony's in London. Unless Cherrybomb's coming? Met Dave (Caramba Kid) tonight and he might be joining us at some point in the future. John available or is the pass still denied from last weekend? :LOL:

Meeting at the Village Green in Stanton or the Ticknall village hall car park? 6.30 OK? I can be there earlier - I'm pretty sure Khane could be, too. I can be there around 5.30ish give or take (traffic permitting).

Back