Date: December 6
Venue: Fire Road 24, Santon Downham

Winter Series 3
Date: January 24
Venue: Fire Road 10, Mayday Meadow, Thetford

Winter Series 4
Date: February 28
Venue: To be determined

I think my washing machine has just blown up ......
Cheers for the help Matty - youre a life saver.

Well it was wet and bloody hard - thats about all i have the energy to explain atm.

progress and finishing place report guys please iv'e iv'e been stuck in this house all day with tv only :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Dan you got off lightly

i started ok, mid pack then pssss puncture on the second corner just before we climbed numplumbs. then watched the whole field + the woman 2 hour field go by.

managed to claw back up to 25th though so im happy. The course was the hardest iv'e riden there and conditions where terrible. Ask Chris - his RM died 2 laps in.

Kinda ran the summer course backwards - but felt like you where constantly climbing - loads of fire road into the wind and rain - just a bit of a nightmare to be honest

I was wet, windy and muddy, think of D2d 2008 but in daylight. The course was the in the reverse direction to SS2 with the start going straight down the long fireroad which was a bit hazardous at the start. Luckily everyone had their sensible head on and there were no wipe outs on the fast corner at the bottom. Then up the plumb buster again, I hate that bit even more now. Mark had a puncture on the first lap at the start of the plumb buster!

The course then meandered across the forest taking in some bits I had not seen before :cool: . We climbed back up the hill via what is now known as Rekis leap and the four bridges, Debs tumble and back across to the arena. Lap was about 8 miles? Lap times were about 55 minutes which shows how hard the going was. I managed to jam my chain between the chain rings and front mech which brought a sudden end to my third lap. I had the long lonely walk back to the arena from the farthest part of the course.

Mark soldiered on and finished with 5 laps. It was tough going and Mark looked exhausted as he crossed the line for the last time.

It was good to meet Mattythemod and thank you for helping out and supporting us.

Just taken the cranks off the RM. Chain is knackered - twisted, and the rear pads were gone - metal on metal. More expense :x

:cool:

Attachments

• normal_IMG_1148.jpg
    normal_IMG_1148.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 3,152
  • normal_IMG_1147.jpg
    normal_IMG_1147.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 3,152
  • IMG_1599.jpg
    IMG_1599.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 3,147
  • IMG_1745.jpg