Yeti Ultimate

MJN

Senior Retro Guru
Ok so this isn't a bike yet but I thought I'd share my latest aquisition with you all :D
I'll keep updating as the build progesses,hopefully it won't take too long!

Big thanks to Sidekick416 for supplying me one of my all time dream frames :cool:

Attachments

• Photo0085.jpg
    Photo0085.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 2,131
Nice frame Marcus, love these old Yeti's they have real presence and character. I was wondering what you had coming after seeing your wanted threads for 1 1/4" stuff.

stevek":1h679lgz said:
Very nice :cool:

Any ideas on what you're gonna hang on it?

Well Steve,I've been hanging onto those NOS black HO brakes that you sold me for something special.... Otherwise I'm thinking Deore XTll and maybe some Cook Bros RSRs that I've had since new. Mainly black components.
And Sinnetti,I'm going to try to do a proper build on this,something that might come close to the quality of build that you do!

Sounds like it's gonna be a lovely looking bike. Slow build over the Winter and Spring to ride over Summer?

I was thinling slow build but now its here I just want to ride it! Plus I've got the ARC now for the winter project and of course the Klein Attitude is still there on the back burner!

I've not long finished building an early steel Yeti, think I'll be waiting 'til Summer to ride it's aging 1988 body over the lumpy stuff though. :D

Good aquisition !!!!
So… bulleyes hubs and crank ? :D

Back