PROFLEX 856

xizang":2klnto6v said:
Pretty sure Henrik Djernis rode one of these, albeit with elastomers instead of springs.

henrik-djernis.jpg

i'm pretty sure henrik's only looked like elastomers and were in fact, much MUCH harder*, especially on the rear

*some might go so far as to say "solid"

cce":tqgjggib said:
xizang":tqgjggib said:
Pretty sure Henrik Djernis rode one of these, albeit with elastomers instead of springs.

henrik-djernis.jpg

i'm pretty sure henrik's only looked like elastomers and were in fact, much MUCH harder*, especially on the rear

*some might go so far as to say "solid"
I heard there was a solid tube in the rear that locked out.

Got to agree on the cranks - very cool! I'd be careful about how tight that zip-tie is around the cables on the left-hand fork leg - I know you need to keep the cables away from being chewed up by the front coil spring but a zip-tie will do as much damage over time (also scratch the leg to bits at that point). ;)

Thats lovely mate!

Never seen those cranks before, they are v-nice.

Makes me want to pull my finger out and finish mine now.

Tony....

Corduroyboy":2llmvk23 said:
Got to agree on the cranks - very cool! I'd be careful about how tight that zip-tie is around the cables on the left-hand fork leg - I know you need to keep the cables away from being chewed up by the front coil spring but a zip-tie will do as much damage over time (also scratch the leg to bits at that point). ;)

Did someone mention cable rub and vectors ? :

DSC04591.jpg

Oops ... :LOL:

WD Pro":4z3iseiq said:
Corduroyboy":4z3iseiq said:

Did someone mention cable rub and vectors ? :

DSC04591.jpg

Oops ... :LOL:
Yikes!

Back