Frame, a few cranks and seats - oh and an odd size s/post

Tel

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
54cm Beater frame £35 + £10 postage SOLD

Dia Compe 510 centre pulls £10 + £4 postageSOLD

Campagnolo Nuovo Record 27.0mm seatpost - Pretty scratched up and the clamp is far from good condition but it can be polished and shot blasted to bring it back to life. Fit's the frame for sale. £10 + £2.50 postage SOLD

framecranks014.jpg

Zoom 25.4mm seatpost - brought as NOS but was the wrong size so I never used it either! - £5 + £2.50 postage

Saddles

Not sure of the value of these so I'll just say £10 each + £3 postage but I'm open to offers

Plastic Grand Prix black saddle
Selle Italia TI (I don't think that stands for titanium!)
White tatty rolls - Sold

More pics of the other stuff on photobucket http://s597.photobucket.com/albums/tt55 ... mview=grid

Cranks to follow got help with dinner!

Campagnolo Nuovo Record 27.0mm seatpost

PM sent regarding Campagnolo Nuovo Record 27.0mm seatpost

Cranks

All cranks are plus £5 postage.

Shimano 105 Hollowtech 2 39, 53 (ave to check arm length) - Lovely chainset, very pretty and performs well, not much use but has some scuff marks. Smoked finish. Includes bb cups £55 SOLD

framecranks012.jpg

Campagnolo Mirage Compact 34, 50 - 175mm arms - NOS but has a few minor scratches from storage. No cups or bearings hence £30.

Shimano Ultegra Octalink 42, 52 - 172.5mm arms- rings quite worn but still got plenty left in 'em. Includes bb Not available

Shimano 600 Ultegra 42, 52 170mm arms - Quite tatty but ideal for hack or polish them up to a mirror finish and they'll be great £17 - SOLD

Original Shimano Deore- Used as a single 48t (as shown) but it currently has double bolts so the ring is not tight. I've got a silver 36/ 38 which I can supply with it so you can use it as a double or I can refit the inner granny wheel too to restore it to a triple. Personally I like it as a single. £15 SOLD

Everything sold apart from

Mirage Crank
25.4 Seatpost
Grand Prix plastic seat
Selle Italia TI saddle

I'll accept reasonable offers on the above.

Back