Kona King Kahuna (sweet home Asturias)

Hi,
And a black ti swift/swallow brooks? You should promote your craftsmen... :) :) :) :)

Thank you...
Cheers,
Chus

I don't like the look of the saddle with the Onza post, but there's no doubt that the Thomson has a strong simplicity that suits the KK frame.

I wondered what the water could be on the bars, I didn't know it rained in Spain!

nice bike!!! ditch the duct-tape on the stay! also it sucks that a bunch of sheet-wearing bigots can ruin a letter...but they did. honestly it was the first thing that caught my eye.

DocBraunson":1zvckq6x said:
nice bike!!! ditch the duct-tape on the stay! also it sucks that a bunch of sheet-wearing bigots can ruin a letter...but they did. honestly it was the first thing that caught my eye.

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

I'm afraid you are right... I'll take out the duct-tape
Cheers,
Chus

Chusma has been kind enough to come all the way from Asturias, where they speak Spanish, to show us his nice bike. He has inadvertently expressed himself in a way that means something different in a foreign language in another continent, the other side of the planet. I think we can afford to cut him a nice bit of slack. It’s clear enough that he means no harm whatsoever and has nothing to apologise for.

Hey Chusma you can change the thread title if you want to. Howsabout some nice pics of your bike up in the Asturias mountains?

Hi,
Thank you Anthony... Yes, the other side of the planet; here we can ski and surf within an hour and a half.
Some pics...

Attachments

• IMG_0669.JPG
    IMG_0669.JPG
    86.1 KB · Views: 876
  • IMG_0673.jpg
    IMG_0673.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 876
  • IMG_0882.JPG
    IMG_0882.JPG
    72.8 KB · Views: 876
  • IMG_0885.JPG