1993 Klein Attitude-Moonrise (updated pics & specs pg 5)

Congratulations buddy - I'm really happy for you! :D
IMHO the Moonrise is the best linear fade color. Would love to own one some day.

The paint chip on the fork is not bad, especially since it seems to be in the purely orange area, should be pretty easy to patch-up. Maybe Jonrock could provide you some patch-up paint?

That is stunning....must stop looking...too much candy....

Ah well..in for a penny in for pound....i don't remember seeing colour schemes like that over here in the UK...was it a USA only thing..like some of the splatter paint on other brands..?

K

keitht":1efosu72 said:
i don't remember seeing colour schemes like that over here in the UK...was it a USA only thing..

Nope, Moonrise was one of the colors you could order for your Klein.
In 1990 & 1991 the stock color for Attitude was Team USA, 1992 Horizon, 1993 Gator, 1994 & 1995 Sea&Sky and 1996 Team Klein.

In some countries it could have been so that the local importer chose the colors and parts specs and ordered bikes to the warehouse to be sold. In that case the buyers had take choose from what was available to them.

At least in Finland that was the case if you didn't know better. When my LBS ordered Kleins from the Finnish importer, they basically told the LBS owner that "We have one Backfire and three Team USAs in that size. What do you want to do?" So basically they did not tell him that yes, you can order some Sunbursts and Moonrises if you want to...

bonesjones":3ikiip6k said:
beautiful bike...

Strangely enough I am in the process of buying a moonrise rascal and only problem is it has the spinner unicrown(skinny) fork

Would you consider parting with one of yours? If it is the wider style? Would be happy with a stone chip...

Many Thanks
Ben

Rascal is using 1" fork.
You cant put fork from Adroit or Attitude to the Rascal.

Back