99 Axis TT to a new life

sdg71":1j8k1ms8 said:
In your opinion...is this a good bike to join a retrobike meeting somewhere or is it not too retro? thank you

Fine by me, I think its lovely and would be welcomed :cool:

Pickle":1i43yzek said:
sdg71":1i43yzek said:
In your opinion...is this a good bike to join a retrobike meeting somewhere or is it not too retro? thank you

Fine by me, I think its lovely and would be welcomed :cool:

Ok thaks...i will be glad to join "the retrobike-crew".....let's keep us in touch ok? :D

I'd take it :cool:

You say yours is a sandvick frame, can you do a piccy of the tubing decal, I'd heard that the later polished frames were made by Litespeed........this could of course be heresay and rumour :?

jango":3gcb23az said:

I'd take it :cool:

You say yours is a sandvick frame, can you do a piccy of the tubing decal, I'd heard that the later polished frames were made by Litespeed........this could of course be heresay and rumour :?

a couple of weeks ago i've talked with Mr Lynskey about that....it's for sure that this frame was made by Lynskey family that was the owner of Litespeed just before selling their business to American Cycle Group.

cheers

novekili":310n5ibo said:
Italian bad taste! Go and get the rigid fork conversion kit!!!

;)

You're really nice to me :D

Be kind....as you know...axis tt is not my only bike to care for.....

Updated with rigid Pace fork.....now the only thing that last is a nos sdg 7000ti saddle....i need to find the time to install it.....be patient!

I hope you enjoy the snow in Padova!

Attachments

• dbr con forca rigida 001.jpg
    dbr con forca rigida 001.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 755
  • dbr con forca rigida 002.jpg
    dbr con forca rigida 002.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 755
Back