Old saracen Tufftrax Elite??

Easy_Rider":3glu34am said:
edit: actually that picture is slightly different, look at the cable routing. That's what confused me in the saracen thread, but james' bike is the one like mine.

Oh yes you're right. Accurately dating these early Saracen frames can be very confusing indeed. The dropouts look the same as one of my Bankrupt ones, with almost, but not quite, the same top tube routing.

Bad luck on not getting this one this time but I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

saracen tufftrax value?

Hi

Can anyone help? I've got a saracen tufftrax that I've had for a while and never really ridden. It is totally as new. Probably covered 15-20 miles on road.

Not sure if it has any value or how much its worth.

I would like to sell it, so any advice welcome!
Thanks.

[/img]

Attachments

• bike.jpg
    bike.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 957
Re: saracen tufftrax value?

grumpy":15arqclz said:
Hi

Can anyone help? I've got a saracen tufftrax that I've had for a while and never really ridden. It is totally as new. Probably covered 15-20 miles on road.

Not sure if it has any value or how much its worth.

I would like to sell it, so any advice welcome!
Thanks.

[/img]

Welcome to the site. You might want to ask in here - Early Saracen Lovers Anonymous - It's a home for all things old and Saracen.

Yours is a peach! 93/4, I think. That paint job was/is lovely. That one looks in perfect condition, I like! Definite Saracen of the Month contender! (When they ever get round to doing it!)

Back