Isle of Wight ride, DATE CHANGE!!!!! now 13th of december

As a rule, I think I will only now attend RB meets that Heathy also attends.

The heckling has become both simply too funny and too 'regular' an occurance not to observe.

:LOL:

Wu-Tangled":z22bvlrr said:

The heckling has become both simply too funny and too 'regular' an occurance not to observe.

Dont tell him that.....he'll start wanting attendance money :LOL:

makster":2x3oxo05 said:
Wu-Tangled":2x3oxo05 said:

Dont tell him that.....he'll start wanting attendance money :LOL:

Thats right boyz, i want my ferry crossing and pub lunch paying for :LOL:

Would love to come and do one of these rides. Outside chance I could do the 29/11 or the 13/12. But please take no notice of my requirements, as I say its an outside chance.

judging by the response so far i'm seeing the 6th being the most common date for everyone, would be good to see the dynatech there though mr sinnett! :D

i leave deciding for another few days though.

jonnyboy666":3vvxgwi6 said:
judging by the response so far i'm seeing the 6th being the most common date for everyone, would be good to see the dynatech there though mr sinnett! :D

In which case, i'm ouut!

On a course in Gloucester the following week so chances of a leave pass to extend that are non existant.

If I can get the new elastomer kit ordered, shipped and fitted to the Manitou's on my CB I am seriously considering coming, as long as an sort of unfot 30 something wont be left behind.

Carl.

Back