South & Mid-Wales Area Group

Thankyou John. :D
Do any South Wales residents go out regularly somewhere local. I'm looking to rediscover my climbing legs. Fitness is a bit of a limiting factor, but obviously the more I ride the fitter i'll become. All offers greatfully recieved.
Cheers
Mike

I'm at Afan at least once a week usually Monday or Tuesday and most Sundays if anyone fancies meeting up ;)

Tuesdays and Sundays are good for me. Do you ride modern when you go there? What sort of mileage do you cover? Pm me if you like, it would nice to ride with somebody else for a change :D

Any rides known in the Haverfordwest / North Pembrokeshire area? Have a route worked out but all suggestions happily accepted.

I'm about to move from the sprawling metropolis of Cheltenham to the southern edge of the Brecon Beacons (reasonably central, near Penycae). I'm really excited about all the new riding but could do with hooking up with a few local riders to get some local knowledge and also so I get to know a few people in the area!

I enjoy most types of riding but Cross Country is really where it's at for me. I'm not hugely fit but can knock out a 20 miler if I'm enjoying it!

I'm moving around the middle of November and am keen to ride ASAP.

Please will you be my friend?!

Cheers!

I moved from Southampton about 7 years ago. I'm also on the southern edge of the BB's but not sure how close I am to you. I live near a place called Ammanford. Sounds like we are similar ability, i'd be up for a ride when you get yourself settled in ;) PM me.

Back