What was your Inspiriation then...THE moment you knew...???

Isaac_AG":5hjcf7se said:
Oohh, I’m hurt!! Too much of a lady indeed!!

I'm of woman flesh but I'm no lady!!!!

hell! I was having a rare moment of trying to be nice ;) :LOL:

B3, love the parked car story :D

scant":3tsa94tt said:
Isaac_AG":3tsa94tt said:

hell! I was having a rare moment of trying to be nice ;)

Sorry Scant :( I didn't mean it nastily.

I always think of "ladies" as rather feminine creatures that can't change a tyre and cringe at the thought of a drop of oil. Me on the other hand will get my hands into anything :LOL:

Isaac_AG":et9qe1sy said:
scant":et9qe1sy said:
Isaac_AG":et9qe1sy said:

hell! I was having a rare moment of trying to be nice ;)

Sorry Scant :( I didn't mean it nastily.

Me on the other hand will get my hands into anything :LOL:

chill :cool: I didnt take it as an insult ;)

Is it me or if you read most posts with a 'double entendre' it makes a whole lot of sense..
:?

gump":3sm6j7re said:
Is it me or if you read most posts with a 'double entendre' it makes a whole lot of sense..

I didnt wanna say anything to alison to embarress her more ;) :LOL:

I always think of "ladies" as rather feminine creatures that can't change a tyre and cringe at the thought of a drop of oil

Thus confirming Jezza's status as honorary lady...

Got my first MTB an Off Road Sport imported from Canada by my Dad and built up when i was about 14. Rode it for a while until I saw the Kona Explosif (88, splatter green, UBrake) which i had to have. After much begging and a serious use of the guilt trip on my dad (poor absence parent that he was) I got the kona and that was my first serious love..

[/quote]I always think of "ladies" as rather feminine creatures that can't change a tyre and cringe at the thought of a drop of oil. Me on the other hand will get my hands into anything :LOL:[/quote]

Alison, don't worry there is a balance. Mrs Wu is all lady and all mountain. She can change tyres and use the right Finish Line lube depending on the time of year and still be a woman dammit.

scant":z0c7lla3 said:
gump":z0c7lla3 said:

I didnt wanna say anything to alison to embarress her more ;) :LOL:

LOL!

I had thought about adding to my first post about it being twisted in some crude way, but thought that may put me down as paranoid as well, cannot have to much of the truth on one thread :) but it was only to be expected and I am not embarrassed :oops:

"Thus confirming Jezza's status as honorary lady... "

Hey! you got to keep up appearances yer know. Gptta watch that oil under my nails etc

Back