1992 Saracen Conquest

saracen in yellow

Must be bananas painting this in this colour is it a Fyffes speed ! very appealing! very nice anyway :roll: :roll: :roll:

Here it is as built, My crappy camera does it no justice. The spec is as was with the addition of the mavic cross ride with yellow hubs and have gone up a cog at the rear to 8 which work fine with the thumbies 8:

Will get decals sorted somewhen soon.

Cheers

SaracenConquestSulphur001.jpg

SaracenConquestSulphur002.jpg

SaracenConquestSulphur008.jpg

SaracenConquestSulphur007.jpg

That's lovely and nice colour aswell, alot better than the old grey colour, a great build, just need decals and Charge spoon and it will be perfect.

Well done :cool:

dont appreciate PMs like this:

the kona fan of mystery":26gjjn1j said:
http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=56379&start=45

:roll: come on, there is no need for negative comments, there is people who spend money and hours to build to their taste and it's their bikes to ride, if you dont like it, how about keeping your naff comments yourself.

Drinking too much today at the pub seem to make your brain going havoc? maybe ride more will keep you busy and happy, it worth a try.

right. sure you havent been on the orange juice yourself? Cant see anything 'naff' in: ''...nope - dont like it, cant put my finger on it but theres something not right...''

its a public forum afterall so I could technically write what the hell I please within the bounds of the site rules.

I dont see anything derogatory in my comment - I just dont like it as it is at the moment, it could be the forks or the wheels or, non of your ******* business regarding where I've been this afternoon.

Back