For Sale: Principia Tri 28 size 57cm. Good condition

The Crow

Old School Hero
You are looking at a Principia Tri 28 TT/tri bike ( This bike will come without pedals ). It is an Aluminium frame and comes with a set of Deda black force 2 carbon forks.

The size is 57cm ( This is measured from the bb centre to the top of the top tube along the seat tube.) and has a stand over height of 82cm.

The bike comes equiped with Planet X Pro Carbon 50 wheels ( Tubulars ). They are in excellent condition as you can see from the pictures. The are also straight and the bearings are still fast and smooth. They come with conti competition tubulars. They do not have Planet X skewers.

The components are a mixture of Dura Ace and Ultegra but not found in the current groupsets. The brakes are shimano calipers of sorts, not sure of groupo but they are nice and light and work well.

18 gears with bar end shifters and ITM brake levers.

The saddle is a Flite ti gel flow.

I built this bike about a year ago to race a few TT's this summer and it has proven to be pretty competitive posting fast 25 and 10 times (56:36 and 21:45 respectively.). I have left the steerer long ( See pictures ) and there is loads of adjustment in the bars to get your position spot on.

I spent over £1000.00 ponds getting this bike on the road so grab a bargin.

I will send via a courier or you can pick it up.

Price £500.00 pounds Postage £20.00

Attachments

• IMG_2590_1.JPG
    IMG_2590_1.JPG
    90.5 KB · Views: 1,668

Latest posts

Back