Mountain Goat Deluxe(NEW PICS)

It's a given that it's his bike to do with as he pleases, but to post it on here as a first ride/first post with nothing further...with all that modern stuff thrown on it, it was almost as if he was asking for some flaming.

For all we know, he was looking to gauge interest for a sale. I'm usually bothered by negative comments, but in this case, for some reason, I'm not. The negative/positive comments are fine...it's the defensive comments that are a bit annoying this time, and they are not even from the seller...err I mean thread starter :p ;)

GoldenEraMTB":1cadg246 said:
It's a given that it's his bike to do with as he pleases, but to post it on here as a first ride/first post with nothing further...with all that modern stuff thrown on it, it was almost as if he was asking for some flaming.

For all we know, he was looking to gauge interest for a sale. I'm usually bothered by negative comments, but in this case, for some reason, I'm not. The negative/positive comments are fine...it's the defensive comments that are a bit annoying this time, and they are not even from the seller...err I mean thread starter :p ;)
Good points. I think the notion is that maybe we threw out the baby with the bathwater. Hope he takes all our comments in stride because this is a great place to share our experiences, even if they rub some the wrong way.

Like they say, "You can please SOME of the people all of the time, and all the people some of the time, but you can't please all the people all the time." :cool:

shovelon":386q6c0s said:
GoldenEraMTB":386q6c0s said:

Good points. I think the notion is that maybe we threw out the baby with the bathwater. Hope he takes all our comments in stride because this is a great place to share our experiences, even if they rub some the wrong way.

Like they say, "You can please SOME of the people all of the time, and all the people some of the time, but you can't please all the people all the time." :cool:

true :)

Graet that you've posted an update and looking really good with the disc brake no more (but how was it attached?).

As before, would really rock hard with functional, period(ish) silver parts - the frame/paint is the star so let it shine.

Back