Bike Control Shockster - 3in of bolt on suspension!

bohngy

Dirt Disciple
I bought this a while ago, for a retro build. I was going to put it on my LTS to convert it to 6in of travel :LOL: .... but common sense got the better of me.

SO! I'm selling a mint Bike Control Shockster. It's been on a bike once, but other than that it looks brand new. There's one small paint chip to the RH coil spring.. but that's about it.

It's even boxed, with fitting instructions and 2 mini brochures. Please note, however, that I have lost the mounting bolts and washers. As these just fit into the canti mounts I don't think it would be a problem getting it to fit.

Thought I'd look for offers here first, or its onto 'the bay'

Thanks

ooh sorry, the pics.....

feel free to email/post with qns

Attachments

• IMG_7312.jpg
    IMG_7312.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 2,355
  • IMG_7313.jpg
    IMG_7313.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 2,355
  • IMG_7315.jpg
    IMG_7315.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 2,355
Hi BoyBurning,

well this is going to sound stupid, but I put them on RMTB because I don't really know how much they're worth. I was cycling when they first came out (I was 18 at the time) so bought them on impulse when I saw them.

I was hoping for a good price for them, because they're boxed and in good condition.

I really know this doesn't help your question, but I thought I'd gague the interest. Anyone else got a pair?

I quite honestly don't think they are worth an awful lot, I saw some on ebay once at a pricey £29.99 new but they didn't sell as I recall.

remounted1a.jpg

full retail in the US was £199 :shock:

http://www.mtbr.com/interbike/booths/bikecontrol/

and they made a full bike ➡️

oebike.jpg

;)

shit happens,
the £29.99 ones were ages ago mind, and I aint seen any in donkeys, never know tho, the right buyer might want em bad enough to pay that and they do make your ride look different from the average joe.

;)

Back