Chicksands - THURS NIGHT RIDES!

Stuff the dogging.......how about we ride some bikes?

I might go Retro this week or.....................

Attachments

• tractor_pull_bw-373x377.jpg
    tractor_pull_bw-373x377.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 1,324
Well boys....that was a pathetic effort tonight, must make an effort to do more miles :roll:

although Reki's spontaneous tyre blowout while standing still and chatting really was the icing on the cake :LOL:

A candidate for the most bizarre puncture ever! Enjoyed last night, the trails are still dusty :shock: Even sorted my vague indexing out by the end of the ride ;) Big ringing the singletrack :cool:

Back on the Marin this week :cool: . Haven't had time to fit my fashion victim rubber to the Rocky :oops:

Interesting ride last night, more like a nature program off the telly. Spotted an owl swooping across the singletrack infront of my wheel. Nearly ran over a deer and also a cat. Good to see Drapoon after a long hiatus, the Cotic is cool :cool: :cool: :cool: Neillls mystery light failure brought an end to the night, I wonder what 1100 lumens would be like round the woods? ;)

REKIBorter":510bf5xi said:
Neillls mystery light failure brought an end to the night,

Lucas, the Prince of Darkness

The fallibility of Lucas electrical components is a perennial source of both consternation and humour for the nutty, sometimes erudite enthusiasts of British sports cars and motorcycles.

Lucas, the Prince of Darkness.

* Lucas is an acronym for Loose Unsoldered Connections and Splices. :LOL:

* The Prince's last words to his son: "don't go riding after dark"
* The Lucas motto: "Get home before dark."

add to that list....Lumicycle Prince Of Darkness and NOT their marketing slogan 'From Darkness Into Light'

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

We rode a bit, actually a little more than usual.....and chatted some more......and this week it was my lights that packed up :?

Back