South East Area Group

Mike - I was at the Gorrick race last weekend at Tunnel Hill (between Mychett and Pirbright) , looked like quite a big forest with loads of trails about, and I'm pretty sure its not restricted access.

I need to get up there and scope it out as I think you can link it with other areas - any locals / Tunnel Hill Trolls on here who could give out any pointers / routes??

Matt

Just looked at the weather forecast for this Sunday. So any body on for a sort notice meet? As i have a complete bike now :D

The Goodwood Spring Challenge MTB race in on the 25th April, good course and venue near the horse racing course. Non-retro ride for me tho - saving that for the Brighton big doggy race in August.

bat40a6":1az3kt9u said:
The Goodwood Spring Challenge MTB race in on the 25th April, good course and venue near the horse racing course. Non-retro ride for me tho - saving that for the Brighton big doggy race in August.

????? So that's a no then?

No its a roundabout yes if anybody here is interested in this event. I am going anyway, racing in the Masters.

I have seen some obvious retrobike riders at this race in previous years. I'll try and post a seperate thread for this event to see if this could be made retro....

bat40a6":l95jcdpc said:
No its a roundabout yes if anybody here is interested in this event. I am going anyway, racing in the Masters.

I have seen some obvious retrobike riders at this race in previous years. I'll try and post a seperate thread for this event to see if this could be made retro....

No. Just social riding for me.

Latest posts

Back