Kona Hahanna - but what colour??? - you guys decide for me!!

nporternz

Gold Trader
Marin Fan
Feedback
View
Got this Kona Hahanna (95 I believe) for a stupid low price. The dropouts are ugly, but nothing an angle grinder can't fix!!! Derallieur guides are going as are cable stops and being replaced by Magura mounts, and being run singlespeed for a bit of fun.

Got some RS Judy SLa to go on it too.

But, I cannot decide what colour to paint it.I had thought of fluro green with pink forks or British racing Green with cream stem and forks and brown finishing kit and a lot of polished parts

Thought I'd run a poll after a few suggestions from you guys.

So bring on the suggestions and after we have a few i'll run the poll. I will do whichever comes out on top

Attachments

• kona.jpg
    kona.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 995
BR Green and Cream could look nice. Why not be original and spray it white? :LOL: I was planning white for my current build as a homage to my stolen 95 Cindercone which I re-sprayed white in '01 but so many others have done it since. I'm stuck trying to choose an alternative though as white Konas look so cool. I might go with a 2 tone fade.......

mikesnowdon":28blodpy said:
BR Green and Cream could look nice. Why not be original and spray it white? :LOL: I was planning white for my current build as a homage to my stolen 95 Cindercone which I re-sprayed white in '01 but so many others have done it since. I'm stuck trying to choose an alternative though as white Konas look so cool. I might go with a 2 tone fade.......

my aa is white!! dont know if i want another one

tiboltrider123":3370uv8o said:
Toffee colour with gold bits, and do the Judys and stem etc in coffee. Mmmm, good enough to eat! :D

sounds good!! - i remember ibis offering guiness foan brown too!!

Back