I'm going to post this because I like it...

the one on the right is a rareish 18 hole jobbie

I had to have one of those on a golf course one night- Late, Veh'drunk, and Touchin' Cloth I was..............

Anyway- sounds like a cool place, and a pity it no longer exists. And Southport to Liverpool commute- kudos to them!
And you two should do it- get channel four to film it for one of them 'GrandPropertyLadderLocationWifeSwap' programmes.........get on Sarah Beeny's one- far nicer Chest than Kevin Mcloud (BoyBurning's avatar is an illustration of the point!)........but not 'Doktor' Gillian McKeith- ye'd just end up punching her.

Repeatedly.

Cheers'
Dav

The Hub Liverpool

yup use to go in there for parts and lunch, the guy from Brookside use to own it. Still see him riding through Woolton, on his Dawes Galaxy.

My friends girlfriend was a researcher for 'Doctor' Gillian McKeith, she said she unsed to keep the stool samples in the fridge they kept their packed lunches in , the woman is a freak apparently!('Doctor' Gillian McKeith ,not my friends girlfriend!)

that woman really gets my goat, i think they should do a super size me on her and make her eat all the stuff she tells people not to eat , kind of a get your own back for the chubby peeps of the nation!

Mud Dock in Bristol is a cycle shop/cafe thing. Seperate floors so not quite the integration of the other place, but still a cool place to hang out if you're ever in Bristol.

Latest posts

Back