Tommasini Super prestige

Status
Not open for further replies.

peterr

Retro Newbie
Hello, started riding again and got my old (1988-52cm) Tommasini Super prestige out (I'll post pics as soon as I can), looking of selling/swapping it as I need a modern bike really. So would be interested in a swap for a more modern road bike.
Campy throughout, original downtube levers, toeclips. It's the only one I've ever seen in a light blue/pearl colour.

peterr":35gjm7xa said:
I need a modern bike really.

WHHYYYY??

Clean it up and ride it with pride - and post a photo of it here.

We LIKE Tommasini's!

A 'modern' bike should only be viewed as a second bike for odd days ;)

Ridden it 4 times recently after years of gathering dust and it went like a dream. Just took the rear mech apart and cleaned it up, regreased it, 20 years old and still looks fantastic.
It pains me to sell but need the cash for another bike. Not sure of the price yet, but the same frame alone went for £600 on ebay (although it was absolutely mint condition). Hopefully get a pic on Weds.
PS; it's not 52cm it's 22 1/4 , I'm still old school think thats 55cm, I'l remeasure.

peterr said:
Not sure of the price yet, but the same frame alone went for £600 on ebay (although it was absolutely mint condition).quote]

It was my frame on ebay and although it was bid up to £600 by two people from Taiwan the buyer didn't pay up in the end so it didn't sell :?

Think I'm going to keep mine until spring and then sell ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back