swatch 1990s mtb..possible ritchey frame???

That's quite a nice looking bike aside from the rear whell (sorry). It doesn't look all that small to me - seat tube circa 15" c-c? top tube circa 21.5" c-c? As was said, it just needs an xc stem - that high riser must make the steering pretty twitchy, doesn't it?

Please excuse my ignorance but what is the potential Ritchey connection?

frame

i was just going on what i saw in the ebay listing. I could see that it was a decent tange chromoly frame made in japan. as it was a swatch and possibly a one off, it could of been a doner frame from ritchey marked up with the swatch decals..

on arrival of the frame i could see from the drop outs (which were unmarked) that it was just a standard tange frame..no identifying marks found as yet..all the deore dx groupset is perfect though..

the sizing is 17 inches centre to centre..

Im loving this bike, Looks in great condition and I thought it was pink (shows how crappy ebay ads can be) but the red and white looks awsome. I have a 1 1/8 Tbone nos but fear that your headset is 1" :roll:

I havnt seen a pair of trail dawgs in ages either........... super cool :cool:

stem

the stem is 1.1/8 size so i could be interested in your stem..just got one karma posted to me but the condition is poor so a nos one would be better...

Back