AS PROMISED , PICS OF MY ORANGE CLOCKWORK!!!!!

BTW plastic pedals are arrrgh![/quote]
erm....yeah,i agree!!.......ease those knees in gently too,cycling and running place very different demands on the body,as i am reminded each time i go running!!

ha ha re the pedals.........whats best?, suggestions please guys. thanks for the comments, first ride today, ditching the old raleigh(now a spare)....

depends on wether you ride with spd's or flats? Any metal cage ones should do- I'm not to anal about pedals or indeed tyres, put a wanted ad up.

really love this bike, what size is it?

Think I will get some metal cage ones, I dont think I am skilled or confident enough for clips yet.

But boy , what a ride this afternoon, didnt want to come home!!!!!

Gazz, the bike apparently is the smallest frame size they did???according to the lad I got it off. I havent measured it, but guessing 20 inch... :?:

he was talking rot, I have a 15 inch clockwork (see miniclockwork in my sig below) but could be 19 inch.

measure from the centre of the bottom bracket to centre of the top tube and that should give you the size.

Think your right....19 inch , will have proper look over tomorrow, I need to replace the front quick release skewer, the little washer of the peg is missing and the bike shop said they didnt have one.mind you , it didnt move at all, its not likley to pop off is it? :?

nice bikes gazz

Back