The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1995 Kilauea

Kona Paul":ijwzcj6l said:
Good chance I will be selling this, too. Any idea what it should go for?
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o302 ... uea001.jpg
Difficult to say without knowing the condition of the parts Paul, or do you mean you will sell the frame only?

Either way it would sell better it you used this adjusted pic! I can't remember now who gave it to you.

Bear in mind also that a pair of 1993 Kona ti bars sold for £64.56 on eBay this evening, so that Bontrager/Titec should be worth the odd few pounds. [The decal-free P2 looks a vaguely ti kind of colour too?]

Attachments

• 1995 Kilauea size 18 in yellow KonaPaul.jpg
    1995 Kilauea size 18 in yellow KonaPaul.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 1,631
Hi Anthony, it was just the frame I meant for now. A lot of the stuff on the bike was crap, including the forks, which are not P2's but some kind of cheap imitation. I think some of the parts are worth having, like the headset and of course the ti bars.

I still can't downsize pictures, but if the time comes to sell it then I'll put some better ones up.

Kona Paul":go2zu84s said:
Hi Anthony, it was just the frame I meant for now. A lot of the stuff on the bike was crap, including the forks, which are not P2's but some kind of cheap imitation. I think some of the parts are worth having, like the headset and of course the ti bars.
Although the frame is possibly an interesting bit of Euro Kona history, I don't think we can actually expect it to make any more than a standard pearl white 95 Kilauea, possibly less because the pearl white is a lot of people's classic Kilauea, even classic Kona. Whereas this one may just raise a tiny doubt in the mind of a bidder, even if described as a special limited edition of yellow frames.

I think an original-paint pearl white one in good condition should sell for £100-125 on eBay.

Hi Anthony,

Thanks for the help. I wasn't expecting it to make more than a white one, I just don't know what a white one goes for. I'll put it for sale at 125 and see what happens.

Full XTR M-900 group ( except canti brakes, seatpost & headset ) NOS

+

Syncros Stem, Seatpost & Handlebar ( first series ) NOS

+

Mountain Cycle San Andreas frame NOS

+

Suspenders Fork NOS

+

Pro Stop disk brakes + Pulstar hubs & straight spokes ( both wheels ) NOS

= ¿?

maxhc":1dhlf6sn said:
Full XTR M-900 group ( except canti brakes, seatpost & headset ) NOS

+

Syncros Stem, Seatpost & Handlebar ( first series ) NOS

+

Mountain Cycle San Andreas frame NOS

+

Suspenders Fork NOS

+

Pro Stop disk brakes + Pulstar hubs & straight spokes ( both wheels ) NOS

= ¿?
worth a bloody fortune i'd say!

lewis1641":2g12xamd said:
worth a bloody fortune i'd say!

Ha Ha Ha ... you bet mate ... 1.500 / 1.800 ( in €, not in Blood cc.) sounds good ¿? or it´s too much for this days ...

Voodoo Erzulie

Hi All,
I am wondering if anyone can tell me what this Voodoo Erzulie is worth ? Its now redundant of its child seat carrying duties and needs to be moved on.

16" Frame
2002 Bomber front suspension ( I do have the original hard forks too)
Magura Hydraulic brakes
XT Crank

Deore shifters and front back derailleur

Images below

http://photobucket.com/voodoo_erzulie

Cheers

Shorty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back