Early Saracen Lovers Anonymous......

redders":5gf38fys said:
Easy_Rider

Glad you like the frame, checking the add from when I bought it he had owned it from new and bought it in 1992!

This is what it looked like before I stripped it for the components!

Funny how things go around, I was offered that bike here on RB a while ago, and for one reason or another the sale didn't happen. I was watching it too on the bay, but was skint so didn't have a punt.

is this anything special? it belongs to a friend of mine who moved to oz a few months ago, not sure if he took it with him or if he left it lying around here somewhere but if it's around here somewhere i'm tempted to make an offer for it, i'm not sure if he knows it may be worth anything. He also has a very strange retro raleigh frame

n536977852_1235270_1765.jpg

saracen tufftrax value?

Hi

Posted this previously elsewhere on site, but was advised to put it here.

I have a Saracen Tufftrax that I have had from new and only ridden about 15 or 20 miles on road. It is totally original and like new - see picture taken today!

I'd like to sell it, but I'm not sure if its worth anything, or of its value. Any advice welcome.

Cheers

Attachments

• bike.jpg
    bike.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 1,466
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back