NE&Yorks. Thrunton Woods, Saturday October 24th

Lemmings !

Looks more like rats abandoning ship :LOL:

I'll still be there Si, I'm coming from YHA Byrness on the day so should be fighting fit.............aye right :LOL:

Bikes gearing should be right but fat tyres are out for my fleet, just have to be a wee bit tentative or even a large bit :roll:

Looking forward to it ;)

Velo

Holy crap, it's next week isn't it!

I'm on fecking nightshifts next week :evil:

Sorry folks no way I can make this ride now, you'll have to do without my potty-mouthed antics on the shonky shed.

feckity feckity feckity feck....

I'm a Lemming as well, Sorry I won't make it. I'm in work on a Saturday night which says it all for me, next week is likely to be the same :(

I'm still playing out, If any body wants to car share I'm more than happy too. I'm around the Guisborough area if it helps ( may even delouse the car :shock: ) This could be the first outting for the Trailstar as well.

Still planning on coming doon, looks like just over a 100 miles for me. A 9.30-10am kick off would be good for me. Early enough to miss traffic, but wouldn't have to get up at silly o'clock.

Ten it is then. Off up there now to scout out some new bits. Will take the camera.

Any more for any more? What about Kaiser??

clockworkgazz":35fufs9r said:
pretty sure he said he had some shit on this weekend- hows the knee big chap?

Its alright, just brused a bit. Thanks for asking though, no sympathy at home :roll:

yeah know what you mean- they squeeze out a nipper, you never hear the end of it, jag yourself in the finger on a frayed brake cable, no sympathy- bloody wimmin!

Thought I had an 18T freewheel for my Trek SS but alas this is not the case and thus have had to order one on the brink of a postal strike :(

Mind you its till rideable in 2:1 ratio just maybe a little hardwork for Thrunton. Handles better than I hoped on the tricksy mud and roots trails near my hoose so should be fun.

So here's hoping the freewheel sidesteps the pickets and gets here by Friday morning :?

Latest posts

Back