The NW&NW Area Team - Mountain Mayhem 2010 Recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.
It may be 8 months to the event but only 4 months to the entry date....

Capt K

PS. There are many formats we can utilise if we choose eg. four man or ten man... or even 2 x ten man...

Numbers

UPDATE !!

Ok fellas , just an update on were we stand with my mates so far ,
Bear Valley rider
RockHopper rider
merida rider
Rock Lobster riders x2
1 BBQ chef/crew hand/laptimer
Contents are liable to change .(And proabably will!)

The rest of my mates have yet to get back to me , but will let ya know as an when .

Can I suggest we meet up somewhere maybe for a pint to get things sorted , numbers etc ?

Re: Deffos

peteteamtig":2zph69u6 said:
Hi all , when do I need to have definate numbers for ? As some mates wont commit yet . :roll:
Can't see there being a rush for definate numbers Pete, but i'd imagine the Capt. will require all entrants to be members of the forum at the very least. So stick them in front of a pc and get them told :evil:

Re: Deffos

sinnett177":2squhcl0 said:
peteteamtig":2squhcl0 said:
Hi all , when do I need to have definate numbers for ? As some mates wont commit yet . :roll:
Can't see there being a rush for definate numbers Pete, but i'd imagine the Capt. will require all entrants to be members of the forum at the very least. So stick them in front of a pc and get them told :evil:
OOH I love it when youre so so so Masterful :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Will do

Will do Mark , they will be brain washed , conditioned and indoctrinated all in one afternoon . Any resistance will be met in the form of forced listening to Val Doonican , Burl Ives , Des O'Conner , Sir Biff Richard and the National Hammond Organ appreciation society . Which will depend on how sadistic I feel at the time .

Visions of a clockwork orange spring to mind :cool: .

Pete .

Re: Will do

peteteamtig":2xisnk05 said:
Will do Mark , they will be brain washed , conditioned and indoctrinated all in one afternoon . Any resistance will be met in the form of forced listening to Val Doonican , Burl Ives , Des O'Conner , Sir Biff Richard and the National Hammond Organ appreciation society . Which will depend on how sadistic I feel at the time .

Visions of a clockwork orange spring to mind :cool: .

Pete .
No don't be like that give them a Halfords special to ride ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back