My retro`s

kaya":k0kbsnud said:
:shock: :shock: :shock: There's is ANOTHER retrobike type site :shock: :shock: :shock: I don't believe it :roll: :roll:

There are two others, you cant join one of them though.

theboy":3am68mok said:
kaya":3am68mok said:
:shock: :shock: :shock: There's is ANOTHER retrobike type site :shock: :shock: :shock: I don't believe it :roll: :roll:

There's more than three... criteria of entry varies to reflect the spirit of the endeavour, I guess...

Mr K

Attachments

• the secret handshake....jpg
    the secret handshake....jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 2,671
theboy":165tcaaw said:
kaya":165tcaaw said:

That reminds me of a friend who attended an expensive private school that had invite only 'secret' societies. He was invited in but left soon due to the degree of mutual masturbation.

ededwards":2na92a5y said:
That reminds me of a friend who attended an expensive private school that had invite only 'secret' societies. He was invited in but left soon due to the degree of mutual masturbation.

I thought that was called sticky biscuit?

ameybrook":f8qz9bbe said:
Foxy_Green_Muddy":f8qz9bbe said:
SF Klein":f8qz9bbe said:
Posting a picture of anything opens yourself up to critics.

Glenn

Yeah Glenn, like your spirit. If more people were like you, there would be more peace on the other forum.

So if more people were like the way you want them to be, then there would be peace. Get flogged and like it :p

I'll pass on this headmaster's ritual. Like I told the guys back at school, "haze this motherf**ker".

128743582932178190.jpg

theboy":ixmxipsh said:
ededwards":ixmxipsh said:

I thought that was called sticky biscuit?

no, they called it ookie cookie

:x

Latest posts

Back