Dorset/Purbecks ride anyone??

So its a 10.20 start on the swanage side? I take it most of you guys are coming across from bournemouth on the ferry then? I've never been anywhere round there so looking forward to it.

onza100":3u3mm10p said:
So its a 10.20 start on the swanage side? I take it most of you guys are coming across from bournemouth on the ferry then? I've never been anywhere round there so looking forward to it.

Its a 10am (ish) meet on the Poole side. Be across at the Studland side around 10:45.
If you're planning on waiting there rather than the Poole side, there is a Mars Bar prize for spotting the retroBIKE sticker :D

Well i'm coming from bridport way so seems like a good option so see you there.

careful now":1b9xerws said:
ok,I'm coming

if anyone's got a front magura rim brake that they want to sell ,then bring it along,otherwise i'm riding with no front brake,which will at least keep the no discs faction happy.

pmd you about the magura ;)

sunday ride

Just to confirm i'll be there meeting on swanage side,but unfortunatly on my modern bike :oops: :oops: :oops: as the retro wont be ready!!!

bringing a mate, he has no bike at the mo so i said he could have the pick of what i wasn't using, he went for the clockwork . . . . . . the 07 model :roll:

jonnyboy666":2o33o9ah said:
bringing a mate, he has no bike at the mo so i said he could have the pick of what i wasn't using, he went for the clockwork . . . . . . the 07 model :roll:

Couldn't it develop a 'mechanical' :LOL:

he'd then go for the ST4 :roll: besides i wouldn't want to blemish the reputation of one of my ladies by saying they had mechanical problems!

My Dad and I will be attendance for definite. We'll park on the Poole side and catch the ferry over with everybody else. To distinguish us from the rest, we'll be riding a scruffy white Orange Prestige and a superb splatter paint (what else?) Kona Fire Mountain. Both bikes have RetroBIKE stickers.

Looking forward to it.

SP

Splatter Paint":3s2ig556 said:
My Dad and I will be attendance for definite. We'll park on the Poole side and catch the ferry over with everybody else. To distinguish us from the rest, we'll be riding a scruffy white Orange Prestige and a superb splatter paint (what else?) Kona Fire Mountain. Both bikes have RetroBIKE stickers.

Looking forward to it.

SP

Good man!! After much deliberation and tinkering, I've decided to ride my 'new' Jamis Dragon. Thought long and hard about riding the Overburys, but its just bloody hard work :oops:
A mate is riding my Alpinestars too :D

Back