USERNAMES!!!

Squirrelking":21ehmhyk said:
I could tell you but it would take too long...

Please do....Squirrelking is the best username i've seen on here for ages :LOL:

Attachments

• king.gif
    king.gif
    20.8 KB · Views: 2,275
After some deliberation, I cunningly combined the name my parents chose for me 41 years ago with my Dad's surname. To spice it up I removed the space and all capitalisation. I wish I hadn't gone so crazy, because I sometimes forget what it is.

Although that could be age.

usernames

in a word....MARIN. ive always adored the bold effective colouration of nineties marin bikes.im not brand loyal though! the simple 'two tone' seems to carry in my taste for most things,decor,ska music,etc...no zebra crossing or killer whales included!
:)
marc.leeds.

Avogadro's Number

6.02257 X 1023 to the power of 23

Bit of a physics freak :shock: hence Gadro

Look it up BUT only if you are VERY VERY bored, trust me it's very boring

Really boring :(

I'm Canadian and spent 3 great years in Boston, but now happily back on the West Coast in beautiful Vancouver. Home of Brodie, deKerf, Rocky Mountain, Cove and Syncros :D

Mines a nick name l got after a trip to Prage, having a few beers in a back street.
A small Fiat pulled up and the owner let out, the longest dog in the world, never seen anything like it. To witch my mate said was as long as you me being 6"4ish and it stuck.
Use it for every thing. :D

My first name is Ragnar so that part is easy. The number 1984 has no meaning, it is completely random. It happened when I was about to sign up for an account on another forum. I tried to type and eat cookies at the same time, keyboard on my lap. :oops:

After having typed "ragnar" I managed to drop the keyboard on the floor and when I picked it up, I saw my newly registered name on the screen: ragnar1984. I've been using it ever since.

Simply because.........I AM the Wizard!............... ;)

Attachments

• 4863_1178862112289_1250240721_480512_6537726_s.jpg
    4863_1178862112289_1250240721_480512_6537726_s.jpg
    1.5 KB · Views: 2,336
Back