How to identify a zaskar

bwi

Dirt Disciple
Ive seen a zaskar? that been painted and whatever else. But how do i know that it isnt one of the other kind of alloy frames GT did in the mid 90's.

I used to have a 95 ball burnished zaskar all those years ago but it got stolen out my house and i need some zaskar loving again (even if i must make a complete relica of the bike that was stolen).

I did eventually get a few years back a zaskar team but you could tell it just wasnt the same as the original i had (snapped it in front of the seatpost)

thanks

Bri

I suppose the best thing would be a serial number and some pics.. Serial has the build date in it.

Flat end cap to top tube is biggest giveaway. The only other GT that had that was a '92 Pantera - but that had U-brake posts on the back, which are further up the frame, so should be relatively easilty spotted.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Nah, no Zaskar. Like said above a curved end cap of the toptune.
And the older Zaskars do have the serialnumbers and framesize on the reardropout.

Back