NWA: Farleton Fell. Saturday 28/11/09 !!!ALL WELCOME!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Tomorrow

mr_ship":n6uwei3b said:
Cool, I'll be along if I'm not offshore.
I stay a mile outside Arnside so no problems giving folk a lift from the station.

Have to get my arse in gear and get the Nuke finished :eek:

Hi Mr. Ship hadn't realised you were so local, I accually live in Burton so if you need anything, fancy a bit of local riding or indeed wish to help with organising this ride please drop me a line. That ti Nuke should be something to behold also, hope you get it finished in time.

peteteamtig":n6uwei3b said:
Hi Buddy , tomorrow is a no-no for me , taking wifey out on the motorbike if the weather is good . (Ive been cycling every Sunday for the past seven weeks)
And she is off work , so i'll spend a bit of time with the old girl . :LOL:

Thanks anywho for the offer !

Pete .

No worries Pete you missed a good days riding today. Still there will be more opportunities :D

If the Nuke ain't ready I'll bring Yo Eddy :LOL:

Yeah, if you need any help drop me a mail. We'll defo have to get out for a spin sometime.

This sounds like fun,

I'm in.

I will rally some more troops that are just about to join the forum.

We were up that way for a wedding last weekend. really is nice up there. Will seriously consider this, bike currently in bits but plenty time...

What is the downhill and general gnarlyness like? safe enough for our modest retro trail bikes?

reanimation":3o2oo2h8 said:
What is the downhill and general gnarlyness like? safe enough for our modest retro trail bikes?

Won't be a problem Mark, it's not steep just a little knarly and technical in places. Will be good to see you there, now get that bike built up :D

Unfortunately you'd better take me off any list of participants as cash issues have raised there head, can't afford to come down :(

Hope everyone else enjoys themselves.

Velo

velomaniac":leie94tf said:
Unfortunately you'd better take me off any list of participants as cash issues have raised there head, can't afford to come down :(

Velo
That is a shame, was looking forward to meeting you velo. I'm sure there will be other occassions though.

velomaniac":307lqry8 said:

Velo
Are there not any other Macretro clan coming who could give you a lift?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back