Wanted: Butcher's/Baker's Bike

supersim65

Dirt Disciple
Does this count as road? I guess it's more road than MTB. I mean, it would be used on the road.

It's for work, we'd like something mainly to stand outside with a sign on it so people know where we are, but also for running errands on and stuff.

I'm quite excited about the prospect of restoring something though so anything considered.

We're in London and don't mind travelling but not too far. I've seen some good stuff on ebay but they're all up north. Manchester is too far away.

Maybe Butcher's bike isn't the technical term.

Here's a lovely picture illustrating what I mean...

butcher_boy.gif

The Pashley is cool. I'm hoping I might come across something a bit more antique though. Hopefully a bit cheaper as well.

Ive seen one at a local Tip thats been there for a couple of weeks.. I will make some calls in the morning and see what the state of play is.

Cheers

Old Vintage Pashley Delibike FOR SALE

Hi

I am selling a Pashley Delibike on ebay - was trying to find out more about it when I came across your post and thought you may be interested in the bike.

I am selling on behalf of my Mother who purchased it at an antique auction over 20 years ago.

Apart from some recent restoration, it has been stored in the garage since purchase; it is extremely solid with excellent brakes, good tyres etc - loads of pictures at:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... escription

It ends on 25th October ie this Sunday, is currently at £41 and has no reserve.

Thanks

Laura :)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Latest posts

Back