Specialized FSR Pro

Bad news - a quick Google search on the frame number revealed that this bike was stolen :cry:
Good news - the Police found the rightful owner and he now has it back :D (and retrobike has a new member :D :D )

Unsettled news - I need to get my money back from PayPal...let's see how straight forward that is :?

In other news - I haven't ridden for four weeks and have a hillclimb champs on Sunday...oh dear :!:

Mike

:evil: Unlucky Mike, hopefully a good bit of Karma will find its way to you.

What about the guy who sold the bike on eBay? I mean, does he become a suspected bike thief now? Have you asked him for the money back?

Shame for you, the late 90's FSR's were the dogs nuts! Good for the owner to have is steed back. I can imagine how good that feels (having had a bike nicked myself)! :)

I have the same blue FSR frame for sale myself. Check my posts. I'd take 100 quid for it. I have had lots of good dealings with guys on here as well.

Well done for returning it. Owner must be made up. Sorry to hear that your bike has been taken away from you though.

Loving these bikes. Hope another one turns up your end soon.

Good luck with the hill climb too :LOL:

Thanks for the comments guys. I'm still chasing PayPal for the refund but I picked up my Scalpel yesterday and a quick blast this morning has helped me get over my loss ;)

100_4692.jpg

Anyone wanna buy a Scott Scale? :?

Attachments

• DSCF1522.jpg
    DSCF1522.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 3,080
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Especially without offering it to me with a "thank you for your honesty Mike now here's first dibs on my bike with a crazy low thank you BIN" first
still not too late y'know... ;)

Back