1990 Marin Eldridge Grade (updated 23/4 nearly finished)

prof farnsworth":2c39aam2 said:
...also im still unsure about the saddle, although it is a marin from around 91 or 92 i think it looks a little bulky. and as this bike is gonna be a regular ride i think ill use a flight as i get on well with them. Also the pedals will be changed for spd's when they arrive.

anyway hope you like it.

I found the nearly perfect Flite for your mighty Marin. You could get it from jensonusa.com.
The price is crazy but the color seems to be the next best thing to your fork and stem.

There is another Flite that would even be better colorwise but i fear that this one is impossible to find:
http://i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss214/IbisMojo/Ibis Mojo/DSC05577.jpg
This Picture is hijacked from the forum member Defiant. I hope that's ok.

By the way in my opinion it is totally fine in a historical correct sense to put a Flite on your bike because of the fact that the Flite was available at that time.
Original specs sometimes mean retropain. :cool:

Cheers,

Adam

Attachments

• SA283A04BRN_______TI.jpg
    SA283A04BRN_______TI.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 2,774
Bump to this. So, back on the xyzvalue thread I've located one of these via my LBS. 20" and in need of some TLC but nothing a full strip down won't fix.

I know this isn't the place to ask but I will anyway, what's a decent ball-park estimate of value today for a decent example? I want to get an idea if my investment is worthwhile since I'll be selling it on...

Think my old one cost about £70 off ebay. Mikee's got it now and I sold it to him for the price I got it for. Seen them go for £100.

Back