white porc's

As Scant says Speccie made some GroundControls recently then why not make enough to sell? Maybe they are so much better than modern tyres it would embarrass (sp?) them! We need Jim Garrison on the case!

Yeah, sod the porc's, get some decent tyres, i'm with you guys on the ground control front :D

New smokelites? My fave-rave tyre of all time. They have a re-issue now but it's not the same (2.1 for starters, no longer a 1.9 option) and has 'classic' plastered all over it which I hate. Same with the Dart...

2.2" Dart - Now that was a tyre.

I still have one which is sitting with a rear Spike for when god decides that Noah needs to build a new ark.

I'll drown with SPD's on my feet and a smile on my face :LOL:

I am looking at bringing over 2 pairs of Timbuk II's from first flight at the end of the month. £/$ rate is 2:1. Tyres will be about £30 a pair by the time postage and any customs charge is covered.

Anyone want some?

I might be up for this - will get back to you. Take it the idea is to combine postage costs in some way? (mind you we'd then have postge this end which would be a bit pricey maybe...)

Sorry. Just re-read your post... you mean you're getting 2 pairs and keeping 1 pair therefore having 1 pair to sell for 30 quid...?

That is the idea. I am only after 1 pair so I thought I'd pass the others on. UK postage won't be that much and I'd be surprised if the whole shebang works out at any more than £40.

Back