Dorset/Purbecks ride anyone??

I would like to come along if the weather is dry but I now ride a modern mtb :oops:

It's ok to meet you guys near Studland beach road close to the ferry point?, free parking on the side of the road, will you lot travel over the ferry toward that road?

here's a few pics to tempt some riders out! :D

according to my new GPS thing (which i have no clue how to use!!) in 14 miles i climbed a total of 1895ft! the point being is, it is pretty steep over there!!!

Attachments

• purbecks bimble 028resized.jpg
    purbecks bimble 028resized.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 1,410
  • purbecks bimble 018resized.jpg
    purbecks bimble 018resized.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 1,410
  • purbecks bimble 013resized.jpg
    purbecks bimble 013resized.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 1,410
  • corfe castle.jpg
    corfe castle.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 1,410
Great pics Jon, just need that weather on Sunday and it should be a good one. Look forward to this ride.

Dorset ride

If i make it out on sunday it'll have to be on my modern scott scale as my retro machine is still in the building process.

Re: Dorset ride

stocko":1djrz8pg said:
If i make it out on sunday it'll have to be on my modern scott scale as my retro machine is still in the building process.

No problem ;)

I'm a 'possible' for this ride. I left my bike back in Reading though so I'll have to go back and get it :roll:

I was in Ridebike (used to be called Xtreme Cycles in Poole) this morning and there was an old Klein Attitude being built for the ride, surrounded by modern tackle. The guys there were pretty keen so looks like it'll be a good event.

SP

Splatter Paint":32eprrkw said:
I'm a 'possible' for this ride. I left my bike back in Reading though so I'll have to go back and get it :roll:

I was in Ridebike (used to be called Xtreme Cycles in Poole) this morning and there was an old Klein Attitude being built for the ride, surrounded by modern tackle. The guys there were pretty keen so looks like it'll be a good event.

SP

If you fancy the ride, but not the trip back to Reading, I may be able to lend you something to ride for the day ;)

Wow, cheers for the offer, very kind! I have to go back to Farnborough on Saturday to go house-hunting with the wife so I'll go be going home. But cheers anyway.

RetroBIKErs are quality folk. :D

Wow, cheers for the offer, very kind! I have to go back to Farnborough on Saturday to go house-hunting with the wife so I'll be going home. But cheers anyway.

RetroBIKErs are quality folk. :D

Back