The fat factory Banana, at home. Or not, ein?

GoldenEraMTB":2y2gdvpj said:
look at the sparkle in that yellow paint...nice :cool:

are those replica decals on the yellow yo?

They are original (decals), the frame is custom paint, brakes Diacompe, Grafton or Kooka cranks, wheels, XTR hubs 900 Mavic 117 sup, Flite Ti yellow or blue

Easy_Rider":nhomuqy2 said:
i believe in fixies":nhomuqy2 said:
:shock: Look of the size of the swords on the wall, hours of fun to be had with those!

Or are they behind the secret of how you scrape the paint off?

You havn't seen the shops in Toldedo!! I couldn't resist when i was there, i bought a little samuri, but i was so tempted by the hobbit swords and the swords from lord of the rings :D

2955746930027127616OOQhhX_ph.jpg

toledo6.jpg

3426410-One-of-Toledo-s-many-sword-shops-0.jpg

I live in Toledo, and I have a good collection of medieval weapons.
All swords, knives, bows and arrows, body armor in the movie The Lord of the Rings, were made in Toledo.

I lived in Madrid for 3 years working for a Spanish company, TR. I visited Toledo and really liked the place.

Those pictures before aren't mine...but i took this one!

What i love about Spain is that there is no way you could have a shop display like this in the UK, too many scumbags around :LOL:

anyway, back on topic, is this Fat yours or a project for another?

Attachments

• DSCF0020.JPG
    DSCF0020.JPG
    65.3 KB · Views: 1,088
not sure which one this is, but it got a crack in the down tube, and my friend managed to find the original frame builder, who had moved to another bike company, who put a new tube in for him and had it repainted at fat chance,
such a sexy bike, he has a litespeed unicoil too.. also havde a crack form but was repaired free with a square downtube instead of round one.

Attachments

• teamfatty.jpg
    teamfatty.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 1,012
Back