Koga Miyata Roadspeed Paris Roubaix

reetegoed

Dirt Disciple
This is one of my koga.
Its almost original and the paint is still wonderfull.
it should be from 1982 .
The Rock Shox on the bike was bought brandnew and unused.
I installed it not only to have a different than all the others bike, but also because i am an Mountainbike addict and when I am roadbiking I just can't stay away from some nice ofroad paths.

pbpic3407944.jpg

The fork does something, but compared to today's standards it "doesnothingatall"I believe it sometimes moves an inch or so...
But when i hits something it absorbs it quite good, it can save your day when you'r a crazy biker like me..
pbpic3407957.jpg

This is nice

pbpic3407951.jpg

pbpic3407950.jpg

pbpic3407949.jpg

pbpic3407952.jpg

I hope you like the pictures.
maybe we'll collide some day! ;)

That's a really interesting frame/fork combination. I was considering a Girvin Flexstem for my cyclocross bike because it's so dry at the moment the courses are really hard and after an hour's racing my hands hurt.

Nice koga with the 600 'arabesque'.

The RS are cool also, think they might look more correct on something early 90s rather than early 80s. Just like the bike of G D-L

3963009793_61a36e2f94.jpg

I don't like the sideways play from the Girvin. I used them before the front suspensions became affordable.

John":3e8gxm2n said:
Nice koga with the 600 'arabesque'.

The RS are cool also, think they might look more correct on something early 90s rather than early 80s. Just like the bike of G D-L

3963009793_61a36e2f94.jpg

You'r completely right here John , but I am absolutely not correct , i just combine the things i like. :mrgreen:

Back