MacRetro Xmas day oot 5th of Dec.

kaiser

Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
MacRetro Rider
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Xmas day oot in Glasgow coinciding nicely with auld Velo's 90th birthday celebrations. Saturday the 5th of December in Weegieville, fairly early doors probably for a bite to eat and a few beers giving enough time for the elderly to make it home. Was going to suggest the Merchant city for a Mexican and theres a few decent boozers, not too far from queen street and central station either. Open to any suggestions mind. Ideally if you can definately make it we could book somwhere for grub rather than chancing it at this time of year. So any takers?

I've also got the go ahead too- anyone fancy Mongolian chuck? We could all get together and chip in and get velo a decent bike :twisted:

BAWS! Got another night oot in Edinboro starting at 7, so can't make this after all. BAWS AGAIN.

Hmm, hod the bus, just read the main thread... if we're meeting up early I'll be through for a drink or 4, but will head off before food commences.

i'll go :D but i'm a fussy eater so why not just grab a pub lunch ? it'll mean we can stay by the bar tae :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Back