Cannock Turkey Twizzler - Sunday December 27th 2K+9

Status
Not open for further replies.
what have i let myself in for

feeta.... i am out of shape, oldned may say i was a skinny little bag of cyclist in my younger days. im now an unfit desk jockey with too many years of feet under the desk. but this is a goal and i will make sure that i can complete the ride and even enjoy it too.

ned...it would be great to see you guys there. Oh and yes ...it is just a big coxley woods.

So is there room for the "still -learning -to -stay -upright -on -a -mountain bike- Ross-on -Wye- roadie" contingent? Or would I be so far behind you'd be sending out a search party for me?

Im Interested!!

Hi ya,

im interested in the cannock ride the day after boxing day,

can some one tell me if its a leasurely fun type ride, or a full on cross country marathon race thing. as my fitness is not what it was through lifestyle and laziness im afraid.

oh and do i have to dress the part, my steed will be retro, but alas i do not own a large mushroom head helmet or any dayglo lycra?

let me know

thanks

charlieboy

Re: Im Interested!!

Charlieboy28":3syziolu said:
Hi ya,

im interested in the cannock ride the day after boxing day,

can some one tell me if its a leasurely fun type ride, or a full on cross country marathon race thing. as my fitness is not what it was through lifestyle and laziness im afraid.

oh and do i have to dress the part, my steed will be retro, but alas i do not own a large mushroom head helmet or any dayglo lycra?

let me know

thanks

charlieboy

it'll be a fairly mixed group. As long as you can ride you'll be ok. Cannock isn't a super large area anyhow so it's not like you'll ever be far from the car.

As for kit wear whatever within reason.

It will not be a race, just after Christmas thats never going to happen!
Cannock does afford lots of shortcuts or wait points too though if you really are finding it hard for any reason, so no worries!!
:D

John":27gg8j7x said:

So Borat uni-thongs are not compulsary this year? It was a bit chilly last time.

REKIBorter":3lkcrk2c said:
John":3lkcrk2c said:

So Borat uni-thongs are not compulsary this year? It was a bit chilly last time.

Man-kinis strictly optional although I'm sure that's what the cool kids will be sporting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back