NE&Yorks. Thrunton Woods, Saturday October 24th

More Photo's from last weekend with Dr Drew

4000491029_2b82d86b4a_b.jpg

4001258956_28330e368a_b.jpg

4001259654_c2aff487e8_b.jpg

4001263602_3f7c14e832_b.jpg

4000496035_5c91475291_b.jpg

I wish someone would show the runout on that drop,any tree and I'm bound to hit em :shock:

sad news chaps, I will have to pull out of this trip- working wife and running out of passes means I'm grounded :cry:

MJN":6oslpu5i said:
I wish someone would show the runout on that drop,any tree and I'm bound to hit em :shock:

Thats the problem- its a small clearing surrounded by trees and then more downhill. The run up is steep and technical too. It doesn't look bad from the pics but I won't do it.

clockworkgazz":vdlkrzpe said:
sad news chaps, I will have to pull out of this trip- working wife and running out of passes means I'm grounded :cry:

Oh no, thats a bummer. No chance of taking it to the RetroBike Court of Appeal?? :cry:

Right lemmings, one week to go. Who's travelling furthest and what time do you want to meet??

As its a bit of a trek to anywhere half decent for food, I'd suggest you bring something for lunch. I'll bring some cold beers to go with it. we'll have a few hours riding and then head back to the cars for lunch and then head back in.

So who is still coming?

Lemmings.....
Nayfinesse
Drewson
Dr S
Velo
ZigZag
Kaya
MJN
P20

Sorry Si, i will need to pull out of this :( , was going to car share with Gazz but he cant go, was then going to sort other transport out but a Family issue has came up :roll:

Back