orange p7

600fr

Retro Newbie
first of all hello to all.
was just wondering if anyone could tell me if i can fit a hollowtech bottom bracket and cranks to my old p7.the reason for this is that my chain rings have worn out. not bad as they are the originals, in fact the only bits i have ever changed is a cable and brake blocks,and i have had it since new. will post some pics soon, i am thinking of giving it a bit of a refurb as it is looking a bit old n dated. thanks for reading . and once again hi. nick :p.
On a different note i got my son a zaskar with a set of judys on it but the elastomers have disintergrated, does anyone know if the spring kit for them is any good. The guy in my local shop tried to tell me a modern pair of dart 1's would be a better fork.

hi nick and welcome ht2 cranks and bb work fine on old p7's evry day of the week ;) and the guy in the shop was right a new pair of coil srung dart1's will work better than an old set of judy's fitted with speed springs because your judys will proberbly need new bushings and seals as well which will rock the cost up and above a set of crc brought dart1's that will be new and unworn ;) ;) trust me on this one mate

Back