NWA: Llandegla - 10/10/09 AFTERMATH!!!

dave_yates":1in5dtlz said:
I mentioned on the ride that I had an amusing accident caught on camera - hereit is. I think it was 1996, back when I'd only had it about 4 years. Fixed up by Dave Yates, even got a discount for sending him the vid!
Unfortunately no sound, but you can probably imagine the laughter...

:D :D :D
Good job you were wearing those curtains!

Great the meet you and what a fantastic Dave Yates you own. Post some pictures of it up, i'm sure it'll get a lot of attention. Loads more North West Area NWA rides coming soon, so please come and join us again.

Great video clip Matt, I especially liked the hysterical kid who jumps into frame at the end.
Your Yates has a real history behind it then eh? Very nice bike too, you'll have to get some photos up in the readers bikes section.

Glad everyone enjoyed the ride on Saturday. I just wish I could've stayed for longer.
We'll have to come over to Blaenau Ffestiniog for a ride at some point in the future to fit in with what promises to be a healthy year for NWA ride action.

Oh and welcome to the site too. :D

dave_yates":2nuwo4hy said:
I mentioned on the ride that I had an amusing accident caught on camera - hereit is. I think it was 1996, back when I'd only had it about 4 years. Fixed up by Dave Yates, even got a discount for sending him the vid!
Unfortunately no sound, but you can probably imagine the laughter...

Got a pic here Matt,

4001734791_be5b075be0_o.jpg

Hi Matt welcome to the money pit! glad you enjoyed yesterday and hope to see you both out again soon. :LOL: ps ace vid and thanks to M-Trax for the aftermath !!

Thanks for the welcome! :D
I will have to get a few photos up at some point, although it's not much to look at really - after I washed it yesterday I realised how much paint is missing...fortunately red hammerite is a reasonable match...

sinnett177":2egofc22 said:
What a nice change to ride with 3 ladies too.
Agreed. Although as most of the blokes were without their partners it made me realise how lucky I am to have a wife who is into biking as well!

Hello to everyone I met on Saturday at Llandegla. Had a thoroughly enjoyable day met some really friendly people but still a bit saddle sore! We'll have to do a jaunt over our way sometime soon Coed y Brenin, Penmachno or Marin.

purpleprincess":m3u6rdle said:
Hello to everyone I met on Saturday at Llandegla. Had a thoroughly enjoyable day met some really friendly people but still a bit saddle sore! We'll have to do a jaunt over our way sometime soon Coed y Brenin, Penmachno or Marin.
Hi Lana, welcome aboard. Glad to hear you had a good time.
A retro tour of the Welsh trail centres sounds like an excellent idea.

Hee Hee thanks :oops: have to try and pick a weekend when its not p'ing it down, unfortunately that can't be guaranteed in the depths of Wales

purpleprincess":cwl0db6k said:
p'ing it down, unfortunately that can't be guaranteed in the depths of Wales
I think you'll find that it can be guaranteed to be peeing it down in the depths of Wales! Oh, hang on a minute, I think there was a day in June that it didn't rain... :LOL:

Back