Anglian Area Group

REKIBorter":jsjyihil said:
Sort of mentioned this at D2D but where else can we meet up for group rides in our area?

Good idea.....I'm more than depressed about my local loops since coming back from the Peaks.....I need somewhere good to ride :cry:

I really liked Thetford on my one and only visit but that took me 90 mins to get there :roll:

I know technically i'm East Midlands but I got ignored in that forum :LOL:
Plus I know you guys :)

if anyone fancy's a different ride your more than welcome to try marks and my local trail its got everything and takes a couple of hours and open all year round :cool: :cool:

Is anyone up for a ride at Woburn Sands - near Milton Keynes. I can show you all a 2.5-3hr loop (okay 3hrs plus if I'm not solo ;) ) that would rival the black route but with some gut wrenching climbs and long smooth DH's - "the rollercoaster"

Haven't ridden at Woburn for a long time. When Kev L & I were with Cyclone we used to go over to Stockgrove on the other side of the A5 and do some bits over there.

MadCowKev":1de5d21u said:
I can show you all a 2.5-3hr loop (okay 3hrs plus if I'm not solo ;) )

Cheeky bastard :LOL:

Hey boys.....that Cow dude is throwing the gauntlet down....I heard the dull thud.....

Kev, i'm game, I've lost two stone since I last saw you and love the sound of gut wrenching climbs, bring it on ;)

neilll":2n572yw3 said:
REKIBorter":2n572yw3 said:
Sort of mentioned this at D2D but where else can we meet up for group rides in our area?

Good idea.....I'm more than depressed about my local loops since coming back from the Peaks.....I need somewhere good to ride :cry:

I really liked Thetford on my one and only visit but that took me 90 mins to get there :roll:

I know technically i'm East Midlands but I got ignored in that forum :LOL:
Plus I know you guys :)

you too eh? Took one look at where I ride and promptly went for the wrists. Only a passing Nun on an early Clockwork saved me from trying to hack at myself with a cool tool

So any of you guys racing this weekend at the Thetford Winter series ??

Myself and Average Mark should be there on our trusty Singlespeeds :roll:

I'm coming :D Won't be on the SS :oops: but will be on something modern with lots if gears, big brakes and a lovely paint job ;)

Spoke to Dan earlier today, he is not coming, something about being stitched up to do some dog sitting instead.

Weather forecast is for heavy rain saturday night and sunday morning :evil: but things may change. Fingers crossed.

Has Mattythemod pre-entered? there are no race day entries, all entries must be made online before mid-night tonight :!:

Back