Lincolnshire Area Group

Pickle":3a33mvj3 said:
Steve, how'd you get on mate?

Dunno when the results come out but I was 10 mins slower than when I did it 2 years ago with the same gearing. I was a bit slow off the mark as I had a call of nature just 5 mins before the start, when I got back to the start line I was way back, must've took 5 minutes to get across the line! :)

There was a bit of wind left over from yesterday that took it's toll across the open space of the old aerodrome but other than that it was a grand ride. I had the pleasure of meeting Perry from this board after the event, nice guy. :cool:

My computer said I took 2 hrs 26 min for 32 miles. 36:16 gearing on the Moots ss.

Pickle":3kiywibu said:
Are us lot going to get our arses in gear and have a ride together?

If any of you fancy a 3hr jaunt, let me know and we can zap my loop and have some grub afterwards. Just give me a few days to shake of my post Peaks man flu.....aaaachoo <<sniff>> :(

hi mate

Iam in the process of selling off the rest of my vintage tamiya rc collection then iam going to buy a decent push bike then I will definateley be up for some rideing with ya.i have me kona AA but not that into it so going to sell it on in bits.

Well the brigg collective went for a ride this morning. I got a text from mike above last night saying he was thinking of selling his bike to buy a toy car. I was having none of that so we arranged a ride! We did a few miles round the locale and i've added a new track to my ride bank. It was great to be out on a couple of old bikes. Not ridden with someone else for ages. Got back and had a brew and spent an hour swapping parts between each other. All in all a grand morning.

hey up mate

Yey it was great to finaly get out hey mate.nearly sold my TOY cars as you put it lol so will be getting my self a better rig matey.We need to get out more fella.

Ooops - how rude :shock: Will read previous posts properly next time. I will re-phrase my previous post to:
Hopefully Mr Pickle will be well for this coming weekend as I would be up for a jaunt.
If not - then if anyone wants to tag on with me for a Wolds bimble from Donington on Bain they would be more than welcome.

Sorry Mr Pickle - will put specs on next time to see that you had already offered to organise a ride.

i'm riding with mikef350, hopefully at sheerwood pines but don't know when as it depends on my wife working and another mates movements

I'm off out on Tuesday or Wednesday (not sure yet) Doing a loop starting in Clumber heading out to Sherwood Pines and back. Some nice climbs and cool single track decents. Time TBC n all.

earliest i coule get to clumber midweek would be 6.30 so not a lot of light left!

Back