RETRO SALE! Lots of bits to get rid of....have a look!

ringle moby seat post

hi there, just scored an IF deluxe on ebay, it's got a 24.9 seat post. arrived today and i've fitted a syncros post that i've had knocking around for a few years now. it's the first edition series as it's got the single logo to the rear as apposed to two either side (does that make sense!). I'm so waiting for an auqafade to arrive that i saw this IF lime/yellow on the bay that i had to buy it to scratch the itch and build with retro parts that i've got in the garage, just finished first session. raceface b/b, cook bros cranks, king headset, king iso front hub, tioga disc drive rear wheel, grafton speed controllers front/back, ringle seat clamp, cook skewers etc.
I'm looking to build as close as possible to your yo edd/to fat comb. I/ve got the ti fat sorted, pretty much as spec, ringle/cooks/king/white industries/grafton ect. but cut to the chase, is a swap on for the moby post blue 24.9 v's a syncros mark 1 330mm black 24.9 mint!

whoops! to many can's of stella tonight me thinks. not 24.9! but that traditional size of 29.4 hiccup!
celebrations due for a good night fettling in the garage.
Ti Fat meets with sudo grello and lives together with Ti merlin and little o'l dave hinde single speeder.

hey ti fat man.. i dont suppose that was you riding your ti FAT in the forest of dean pedalaway centre sunday just gone?

scant":2bi2ry7b said:
hey ti fat man.. i dont suppose that was you riding your ti FAT in the forest of dean pedalaway centre sunday just gone?

That was John H (also registered here). Spoke to him for a bit after we 'parted' scant.

Back