Kielder Octoberfest Race. RB Team Entries Wanted 10th Oct

Good luck guys !!!!!!!!!!!!

You'll all have completed lap one by the time I rise from my pit :roll:

I'm just not up to it, pathetic really :LOL:

Van loaded. Which way are you guys coming down? If you are coming down the A68 via Jedburgh may I suggest breakfast at the Border Cafe near Byrness. Kielder is just 10 mins away down the old backroad. Say 8 o'clock??

Just got Dr Drews Ti McMahon fettled and race ready. Its lovely and has got me all excited about the Fat ti arriving next week :cool:

oh , has anyone got a spare pump or a car type connector i could borrow tommorow ? i cannot find my connector anywhere :(

muchos thanks if anyone can ? :D

big.eck":aoztpy5k said:
oh , has anyone got a spare pump or a car type connector i could borrow tommorow ? i cannot find my connector anywhere :(

muchos thanks if anyone can ? :D

I'll bring the connector and pink pump.

i've still got my pump but due to fitting some of those silly thin valves i've took the dam thing off and lost it :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

i'll use a pink pump :cool:

Top effort you guys. That was bloody hard work and I cannot find the words to describe how shockingly bad I feel right now. Big respect to Andy and Aaron for makng it round all three laps. Big thanks to Kaiser for keeping me company around the last lap. Horrific long draggy fireroad climbs and mega rough singletrack descents are not my idea of a race circuit but hey ho- it was the same for everyone.

No results on the website yet (they won't be pretty anyway) but out of the RB mob the roll of honour was.....

1st Andy Nayfinesse / Fuquay / NE&Yorks - 3 laps 54km
2nd Aaron ZigZag / Specialized / MacRetro - 3 laps 54km + 22 mins
3rd Dr S / Mountain Goat / NE&Yorks - 2 laps 36km
4th Kaiser / GT / MacRetro -2 laps 36km + 2 mins
5th Clockworkgazz / Orange / MacRetro- 1 lap 18km (Puncture/ Brakes)
6th Big Eck / Raleigh / MacRetro - 1 lap RTD
DNS Drewson / McMahon / NE&Yorks DNS

Back