BoTM October 2009 - Nominations please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lou74":26c0bi1n said:
MadCowKev":26c0bi1n said:
Was that Andy Peggs FUNK?

yes it was, i gave him 250 quid for it in early 92 i think it was. christ! i've owned it for 17 years & it's still peggy's funk :? he had a ti e stay one too you know......... ;)

Anyone else see the A. Pegg from Norwich reference in Mint Sauce this month?

Shamus":2x3hwowt said:
I´ll throw in my -94 Pulse, Puget Morning

pulse_raefacex.jpg

It´s a great rider!

no one else wondering how thats staying upright ??

the technique used by magazines is to hold the rear wheel , and let it go a few seconds ( enough to take a pic ) and then catch it again .

Senri":2uqubhl8 said:
I think this is shopped. You can see a vague lighter edge around the front wheel and spokes.

That's your eyes playing tricks on you, I've zoomed right in with CTRL+ and don't see any obvious P-shop artifacts. Either a drop and snap, or didn't any of you ever play the bike-balancing game? Most (light) bikes will stand on their own-two wheels, esp. on a gravelly surface (calm wind-free days help too.

If I didn't say this somewhere before - I love that bike Shamus!

Senri":az373bab said:
I think this is shopped. You can see a vague lighter edge around the front wheel and spokes.

I see them too, a tad too much unsharp mask perhaps. There are more all around the frame too, both lighter and darker edges.

IrfanView EXIF Info":az373bab said:
Make - Canon
Model - Canon EOS 350D DIGITAL
Orientation - Top left
XResolution - 72
YResolution - 72
ResolutionUnit - Inch
Software - Adobe Photoshop CS Windows
DateTime - 2009:09:04 19:35:15
YCbCrPositioning - Co-Sited
ExifOffset - 228
ExposureTime - 1/200 seconds
FNumber - 7.10
ExposureProgram - Normal program
ISOSpeedRatings - 800
ExifVersion - 0221

But who cares? Shopped or not, that is a very sweet-looking bike :cool:

one-eyed_jim":2c8qutim said:
Khane":2c8qutim said:
no one else wondering how thats staying upright ??
I think the secret is here:

http://www.oldklein.com/kleinit/Pulse/p ... is_etu.jpg

Did you really switch the brakes Shamus? The front still looks shorter than the rear...

Is that a little piece of mirror propping up the bike? That way it would reflect the gravel underneath and effectively disappear from the side view. :?:

EDIT: Just saw the post above - Photoshop it is. And I though I was so clever...... :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back